Cline cares about how your interior painting job comes out. After you book your painting job, we’ll set up a call before your project date to go over the details. We confirm paint color and details and ask you to remove all valuables, fragile items, pictures and shelves from the area you’re having painted and we answer questions you have about your painting project.
Before starting to paint, our crew of professional painters will do a walkthrough to assess the project and get your home ready for painting:
Cover your floors, Move and cover your furniture, Fill holes or cracks in the walls, Repair drywall and finish, Remove wallpaper and Window caulking.
Protecting Your Home
- Protecting the Surface – Cover up and masking is the first of several important steps. Masking off the baseboards and other areas is very important to protect against roller splatters. We use clean plastic to cover all furniture and canvasses to cover the floors. Hardware will need protection and in some cases must be removed. It is always important to cover thoroughly, so we can protect your beautiful home.
- Preparing the Surface – All holes and cracks must be filled with spackle or caulking, being careful to match the existing texture. Excessively dirty surfaces must be cleaned before applying paint. Trim surfaces (doors and casings) need to be lightly sanded with fine sandpaper before application of paint.
- Painting the Surface – Application on walls, ceilings and trim are typically done using brushes and rollers with extension poles. Care must be taken to apply the paint evenly and with proper coverage to give a professional finished look. The best materials and tools, along with expert application, ensure a great finished product.
- Quality Control – After the application of paint passes thorough inspections, we unmask everything, remove the plastic from furniture and remove the canvasses from floors. All trash is removed and thrown away. Whether your painting needs involve a small bedroom or a complete repaint, strict attention to detail from initial consultation to final cleanup is made. Cline Quality Painting is always looking to improve on customer satisfaction and a better-finished product. Endless time is spent learning the latest techniques and staying up on the latest and best products available.
We Help You Pick Color
Not sure what color you need? That’s ok, let our experts help you figure out the colors to use. We understand that choosing the right color can be one of the hardest but most important parts of the job! Thankfully you don’t have to do it alone.
You don’t have to do it alone! We’re happy to sit down and consult with you about which colors will work best for your home. Cline painting experts will walk you through the basics of house paint color schemes and ideas, and help you find the perfect colors for your space. Some things to think about.
Color Theory Basics
- Monochromatic colors are one hue, varied in saturation and value. For example, a pale red, paired with dark red and a pure red.
- Analogous colors are a combination of up to three similar colors. For example, yellow, orange-yellow, and orange.
- Complementary colors are based on contrasting colors and often include both warm and cool colors. The high contrast of complementary colors often creates a vibrant look, especially when used at full saturation. For example, yellows and blues.
Price & Guarantee
With Cline you get competitive pricing without sacrificing on quality. You can ask our 1,000’s of clients over the years. You’ll receive a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost of your paint job. Our estimators give you an up-front, accurate price—you won’t end up with extra costs you didn’t plan for. No surprises here! We provide superior service and first class professional interior painting of your home or business. We are a family owned company who focuses our attention and efforts on your project from start to finish. Great customer service and long-lasting paint jobs are our trademark.
WE’RE NOT HAPPY UNLESS YOU’RE HAPPY
Nothing more important to us than getting the job done right. We’ll do a final walkthrough with you while the paint is drying to make sure no touch-ups are needed, then we’ll provide a full clean up once you sign off on the work. The next day, you’ll receive a follow-up call to ensure you’re happy with everything. We guarantee everything. We offer peace of mind and have a wealth of references. We are also fully insured and offer hassle free no obligation estimates so click our quote page and make your dreams come true.
Types Of Interior Painting Services We Offer
Don’t see a room you’re looking to get repainted above?
Feel free to reach out to us, we are happy to help you with any interior painting project you may have.